viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2020

Who am I now? September 4th, 2020

It´s 6:00 am. I don´t know if I were going to listen to your beautiful voice one more time. I've been trying to reach you, but it is another dimension where you are. My galaxy doesn't have enough energy to tell you how much I miss those conversations. Probably, I am too weak to continue my journey in this place. I would like to forget your beautiful eyes, soft skin and overall your soul. That's the problem of falling in love because one part of your inner you is taken away from you until you die little by little. 

    I wish you could understand I wasn´t joking when I told you: "I love you". It was sincere. It was true what I said. Words can be said easily, I know, but when they come out of your heart, they really mean a lot. I try to sleep to stop thinking about you, but it´s almost impossible not to dream about you. You are even in the place where you shouldn´t. Am I becoming demented due to the lack of your presence? It would be perfect to have a button to turn on or off the feelings of my heart. Meanwhile, I continue writing as crazy, trying to analyze why I am so madly in love with the ghost of your presence. I urge to know what you think or feel. My ears and my heart, at least, would like to listen to these words: "Forget me".



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

8 consejos para ser escritor y vivir de escribir

 Ser escritor y vivir de escribir es un sueño para muchos. Todos los que amamos la escritura aspiramos a pagar nuestras facturas con nuestr...